Monday, June 2, 2008

FIRST PICTURE

Happy Monday!


I am excited to share a card with you all today. This is a simple card that we made this past Saturday at my "Mark It Up!" class. To create the multi-colored worm I used markers and colored directly on the stamp then I "huffed" on the stamp to remoisten the ink and stamped as normal on the paper. The term huff in regards to stamping means I opened my mouth wide and breathed on the stamp - like if you make the H sound.

Card created by Tiffany Day
Details:
Stamp Set: Bugs & Kisses
Card Stock: Brocade Blue, Whisper White
Ink: Old Olive
Accessories: Markers (Old Olive, Really Rust, Bordering Blue, Brocade Blue), Dbl Rectangle Punch, Groovy Guava Dbl Stitched Ribbon

1 comment:

Pamela Smerker said...

OH I love this! It is super fresh and clean...love it! Great job and welcome to blog land :)