Saturday, June 28, 2008

STAMPIN' UP! COLOR SETTINGS

The other day my friend, Cathleen, and I were talking about scrapbooking. I am thinking about doing some scrapbook pages at my monthly meetings. I may switch between cards and scrapbook pages on a month to month basis or just do two cards and two pages (or something like that). Leave me a comment and let me know what you think.

Also, on the topic of scrapbooking, I found an interesting site that gives the color codes so you can print in Stampin' Up! colors. This is good for journaling on scrapbook pages or to use when you are making invitations. The site also gives suggestions for color combos and colors used in SU, Stampin' Up!, designer series paper. If you need any help with setting the color codes on your computer let me know and I may be able to help.

Hope you all enjoy! I will continue share the interesting things I find with you. If you ever find something you'd like me to share leave a comment or contact me.

No comments: